Oh Blogger indeed. Been one of those mornings. Never mind. I'm off shortly to try my hand at my first ever karate class, I'll have to take out all my pent up frustration Jackie Chan style. Enough of that.
I'm confused. Yes, truly. I was having a think about 'my blog' last night, and asking myself - what's its focus, really, what's this blog going to be about. Set out on the smallholding vein, but then there are so many other things I want to wax lyrical about sometimes. There's my passion for gardening that borders sometimes on obsessive, my love of crafting and creativity - it would be wonderful to record projects or share ideas about that, then there's the joy and challenges of parenting, I could go on. But it would bore and confuse anyone who stumbled upon this blog terribly. In a flash of madness I thought - Ah-Ha! I could keep a blog for each of these threads.....yeah right. No more needs to be said about that totally realistic idea.
So, I think I'll keep plodding along anyway. Stick to the Smallholding theme, and throw in a few decoys along the way. And now, I am off to focus my mind and sharpen my skills with the discipline of a martial art.
3 comments:
Personally I think it's your blog and you can write about whatever makes you happy - or not - whenever you want. Don't think about it too much, just enjoy and keep little old me entertained.
P.S. not that I think you're writing for me exclusively ;) x
though actually I am!!!
Hi, it's only me trying to remember what my username and passwork is.
I need an update.
xx
Post a Comment