

But a picture all the same!
Here goes my first attempt at adding images to this blog. The pic to the right is of our tiny little postage-stamp sized garden in London (which I dearly loved). Only when I saw it full size did I realize I'd unwittingly included myself in the frame - yes, that is me with my backside to you, digging the dirt from our first attempt at a compost heap.
It's when I put this picture next to the one above, which is part of our 'garden' in Somerset, complete with too-big pond and willows, that I do a double take/reality check/ quick pinch, and realize just how far we have come since London, and how life has changed for us...
1 comment:
Well done on adding the pics. Big difference hey! I will always remember the Ealing garden with great fondness.
P.S. Nice bum
Post a Comment