Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tingling Green ...

My green fingers have been tingling this week. Putting in a marathon session in the garden on Monday - 8 hours nearly stright, planting a new border that fronts onto the roadside - will be beautiful for everyone to see. The Major, a veteran local, stopped as he was driving past to admire and say 'Jolly Good'!! That made me smile. Tidied up the front so it looks like a garden , not a dump. What a diffrence. And surprise surprise, the Somerset sun came out to play , and it was an afternoon of glorious weather.

More dirty nails playtime when today, went and planted up Lesley's border that we dug last week. Seeing the plants in the ground was fantastic, now I just want to fast forward a year so I can see them really coming into their own. I am not a patient gardener.

Getting on with my weekly challenges, ok, followed my gut more on the planting and things more personal, but the 'what would love do' is a real biggie. Hmmm...have had a couple of not very loving moments to contend with. Life huh.

No comments: